MDS Foundation Map
The MDS Foundation Map is the most accurate, high quality digital base map commercially available in Australia and New Zealand.
Developed by MapData Services, it draws on the most authoritative data sets available – PSMA in Australia and LINZ in New Zealand – and serves as a professional, powerful springboard from which to deliver online applications such as store locators and distance calculators.
MDS Foundation Map snapshot:
- Data updated quarterly from PSMA and LINZ – making it the most regularly updated and accurate base map on the market.
- It’s the only base map that incorporates land parcel boundaries and identifies every address in Australia, making it the most reliable cartographic reference tool for business planning.
- Detailed cartographic information including cadastral boundaries and address points.
- Multiple zoom levels offer a wide range of viewing options.
- Accessible from any web or mobile environment.
- Can be supplied in both ArcGIS and Web standards of delivery.
- Value for money – if you spend more than 50 hours a year* developing base maps, you’re better off with an MDS Foundation Map.
- Custom styles – for maps with a personal touch;
- A fresh new cartographic look and feel – making your data the hero in any project; and,
Detailed new map features – instantly viewable in your web browser.
For the nitty gritty on all the cool new features – join the conversation and check out our tech blog.
*calculation based on a 37.5 hour working week across 200 working days for a person on a salary of $75,000 per annum