MDS Foundation Map
The MDS Foundation Map is the most accurate, high quality digital base map commercially available in Australia and New Zealand.
Developed by MapData Services, it draws on the most authoritative data sets available – PSMA in Australia and LINZ in New Zealand – and serves as a professional, powerful springboard from which to deliver online applications such as store locators and distance calculators.
MDS Foundation Map snapshot:
- Data updated quarterly from PSMA and LINZ – making it the most regularly updated and accurate base map on the market.
- It’s the only base map that incorporates land parcel boundaries and identifies every address in Australia, making it the most reliable cartographic reference tool for business planning.
- Detailed cartographic information including cadastral boundaries and address points.
- Dynamic tiling to create high quality map tiles in a jiffy.
- Ability to create custom styles and datasets.
- A detailed view of thousands of map features available in your browser – instantly.
- Multiple zoom levels offer a wide range of viewing options.
- Accessible from any web or mobile environment.
Can be supplied in both ArcGIS and Web standards of delivery.
The recently refreshed MDS Foundation Map is now available!
Why not see what all the fuss is about and sign up for the 30 day free trial today.
Nifty new features, include:
- Custom styles – for maps with a personal touch;
- A fresh new cartographic look and feel – making your data the hero in any project; and,
- Detailed new map features – instantly viewable in your web browser.
For the nitty gritty on all the cool new features – join the conversation and check out our tech blog.