How does the claims management app work?
Here’s how it works:
- An incident – such as a car accident, storm or break-in – affects one of your policyholders.
- The policy-holder opens up the claims management app on their smartphone, takes a photo of the incident, and adds any additional information by following the prompts.
- The user hits submit and voila – their claim is sent straight to your processing department. The app also automatically tags the claim with the exact address of the incident.
- The claim is instantly updated in your existing systems and added to your workflow. Having access to detailed information and pictures helps your assessors establish the extent of the damage – plus they can contact the customer through instant texts if more information is required.
- The policy-holder is automatically notified when the claim has been received and the app continues to give the policy-holder regular updates every step of the way, until their claim has been finalised.
See firsthand how clever this claims management tool is – book a free demonstration today.
Call +61 2 8436 2800.
The nitty gritty
- Available on iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry;
- Integrates with a wide range of existing back-end systems via API or email, streamlining the claims process and alleviating the need to manage additional systems;
- The application can be customised to suit specific information requirements so it can create a seamless extension to your processing department;
- Regularly scheduled application security patches and bug fixes
- Secure hosted platform (powered by Microsoft Azure)
- Unlimited user licenses and reports
- Download report data in XML, KML, CSV or Excel formats