Human movement data shows the pulse of human movement in Australia.
Human movement data is currently used for planning disaster relief, studying migration of people over time; providing insights, such as how far people travel to visit places and how many people will see a new billboard.
It comprises of data which is collected from mobile phone apps. It anonymously identifies the device from which the location record originated, consistent over time for a given device, which allows us to study aggregated movement of those devices.
We combine the brilliance of SafeGraph GPS Human Movement Data with the world’s fastest GPU accelerated analytics platform – OmniSci – to give you insights on human movement including: stay/linger time, local population movements, long term migration patterns, and travel distance.
- Understand migration patterns of movement over time
- Find places with unusual patterns through Node ID
- Reveal economic activity based on location
- See relational activities revealed from where people go to and from
- Discover trends of people over time with cohort analysis
- Map ID roads and gain insights from origins and destinations
To learn more about integrating human movement data into your business with OmniSci's GPU Accelerated Analytics Software, download the fact sheet with all you need to know.
To learn more about national human movement datasets available from SafeGraph, download the fact sheet with all you need to know.