Our Data Visualisation Portals are customised mapping-based web applications that provide you with a compelling way to view, present, and analyse your information.
The portal – which can be pre-loaded with a broad range of authoritative datasets such as basemaps and census statistics – is designed by our GIS experts to deliver an easy and engaging user experience.
- Add context and meaning to your own organisational data by viewing and analysing it against a range of other datasets, including traffic and transport, demographics and lifestyle, or landscape – to name just a few.
- Easily visualise your data and draw conclusions that may have been overlooked if the information was presented in a spreadsheet or graph
- Engage your stakeholders by sharing information – such as stats or other typically dry or complex data – in a meaningful, easy-to-interpret visual format
- Quickly highlight and display trends and hotspots in an intuitive and interactive format
- Perform advanced spatial analysis
To learn more about sharing information through Data Visualisation Portals, download the fact sheet with all you need to know.
From basic data formatting to developing comprehensive data strategies, our specialists are ready to solve your data management challenges.