The FME data integration platform makes it simple to connect virtually any type of data or application – from simple spreadsheets to complex spatial databases.
You can seamlessly move data between 400+ formats and applications, while preserving data quality throughout the conversion process. Plus, the platform provides native support for location data, including the complexity of GIS, CAD, and BIM.
- Eliminate data silos without any coding by moving information between 400+ applications
- Improve data quality and reduce time spent on data preparation by using 500+ transformers to manipulate data in unlimited ways
- Increase productivity and deliver data to people faster by turning recurring tasks into event-based workflows
- Seamlessly scale up capacity with additional engines
- Enjoy quick installation and be up and running in meetings – so you can reach your goals faster.
- Run workflows on the Desktop or deploy them in a Server or Cloud environment.
Discover how Geoscience Australia has used FME to deliver terabytes of elevation data more efficiently.
With FME, HERE Technologies can process more than 4 million features that represent almost 300 million vertices, in just one day.
To learn more about service offerings through FME Desktop, FME Server and FME Cloud, download the fact sheet with all you need to know.
Learn FME best practices and how to apply the software to suit your business needs, in our range of training courses.
The FME World Tour 2019 events saw a range of speakers from local councils, utilities and transport companies, and other FME experts. View their presentations now.