QuickLocate is an address geocoding tool that instantly converts a street address into an accurate geographic coordinate (latitude and longitude), so you can easily identify or place locations on a map.
The tool also cleans and corrects address data during the geocoding process – amending spelling errors and confirming correct postcode details – to ensure you’re always working with a complete and accurate picture of an address.
- Calculate hundreds of geocodes a second and work with an unlimited number of addresses
- Verify instantly whether an address actually exists within the GNAF database
- Perform boundary tagging to turn any geographic boundary dataset (such as census districts, electoral regions or flood zones) into a boundary file, which can then be identified on a map.
- Conduct essential operational tasks such as risk assessment or customer profiling
- Undertake reverse geocoding to convert latitude and longitude coordinates into a humanreadable address
To learn more about the advanced geocoding capabilities available with QuickLocate Desktop Geocoder, download the fact sheet with all you need to know.
Get access to complete records of all physical addresses of residential, commercial and government property in Australia and New Zealand.