MapData Services is the Australian home of FleetLocate (formerly known as FleetTrack), a world-leading mobile resource management tool that geographically tracks where vehicles and assets are located.
Designed for use by fleet managers, field service and mobile workforce companies, the technology can be bundled with tracking devices, such as GPS systems, to generate a real time picture of the status of a vehicle or fleet.
- FleetLocate is browser-based, making it easy to use from any desktop computer to provide complete visibility of workforce and clients.
- Mapping display and reporting modules can integrate with existing in-vehicle tracking hardware, enabling easy reporting for compliance and regulatory purposes.
- Using this easily customised product, fleet managers can ensure daily fleet movements and maintenance schedules run efficiently without compromising quality customer service.
- FleetLocate can also be coupled with MapData Services’ Route Optimisation service to deliver significant cost savings, time efficiencies and more streamlined processes.
- FleetLocate delivers comprehensive capabilities– such as planning, performing and reporting against field force activities, as well as the capacity to automatically link into ‘back office’ systems.
- FleetLocate provides a fully automated Fringe Benefits Tax solution that is approved by the Australian Taxation Office and makes reporting more accurate and easier to administer.
- Safety features such as driver monitoring and collision detection improve occupational health and safety for staff working in the field.
Globally, more than one million vehicles draw on FleetLocate technology every day – find out how FleetLocate can benefit your organisation by calling MapData Services on +61 2 8436 2800.