Meet the next generation in claims management
Introducing a clever new claims management application that's set to save insurers millions - by enabling policyholders to instantly lodge a claim straight from their smartphone.
Drawing on cutting-edge crowdsourcing technology, the app allows policyholders to take pictures of an incident and submit a geographically referenced claim to their insurer, all in the blink of an eye. Better still, the app starts a two-way conversation between the insurer and the policyholder - insuring the customer is kept up-to-date about their claim every step of the way via instant messages and progress updates.
As well as helping insurers engage more efficiently with policy holders, the app allows insurers to reduce the number of fraudulent claims by verifying an incident and assessing damage through pictures. This is an important development with insurance fraud costing the industry an estimated $2 billion a year.
This latest claims management app continues MapData Service’s record of delivering smart and innovative mapping solutions for the insurance industry over the last 15 years.
- Policyholders can lodge a claim with their insurer through their smartphone;
- The app automatically tags each claim with an accurate and verified location;
- Keeps claimants up-to-date with their claim via automated notifications;
- Streamlines the assessment process by equipping assessors with information to remotely understand the ‘where’, ‘when’ and ‘what’ of an incident;
- Reduces fraudulent claims by verifying the exact location of an incident;
- Integrates seamlessly with core business systems;
- Operates across all major smartphone platforms; and,
- No hardware and infrastructure costs.