Enhanced G-NAF Data – more than just an address
The Geocoded National Address File (G-NAF) is recognised as the nation’s most authoritative database for Australian physical addresses.
Used for address verification and geocoding, G-NAF features existing and recognised address sources – including government land records – and address data from Australia Post and the Australian Electoral Commission.
MapData Services offers an enhanced version of G-NAF, providing a number of value add-ons that strengthen the data set even further.
What does our enhanced G-NAF data set offer you?
- Additional geographical data (slope, aspect, elevation, etc.) – providing you a quick reference point to key physical property attributes
- Access to Administrative Boundaries data sets (Local Government Authorities, Postcode Boundaries and mesh block identifier, including land use info)
- Quarterly updates, guaranteeing you have current data available to you
- Information in various file formats, including file geodatabase and shapefile files
- Easy-to-consume, formatted address data – useful for labelling, search and identification activities
Enhanced G-NAF data will help your organisation gain a greater understanding of Australian properties – strengthening planning, analysis, navigation and response activities.